Bay View Flooring are experts trained in COREtec flooring and design to help you find the perfect flooring for your beautiful home in Traverse City, MI and beyond. We are one of the nations largest COREtec® dealers and #1 in Michigan. Come visit our showroom today!
Types of COREtec Flooring:
- COREtec Plus 5″ & 7″ Vinyl Planks
- COREtec Plus XL
- COREtec Plus HD
- COREtec One
- Pro Series
When it comes to making a new floor purchase, you want to make a smart choice – one that reflects your originality and can be enjoyed for years to come. COREtec flooring is also an original – the first floor technology to deliver style and substance, beauty and brawn – providing a great floor with authentic natural details that’s also 100% waterproof. Plus, COREtec flooring provides a great floor buying experience, from initial inspiration to final install. It’s better to the core and perfect for expressing what’s inside you.
From initial inspiration to final install, COREtec offers an exceptional flooring experience – providing the styles people love with a look that lasts. Lately there have been lot of advancements in the quality and design of this durable, desirable flooring. Some of the main benefits are
- Appearance & Style
- Cost Effective
- Easy Maintenance
- Highly Durable
- Huge Selections Available
At Bay View Flooring and Design Center we are here to assist you throughout the new flooring process. We have knowledgeable sales staff, We will provide a complimentary experienced measuring professional, and skilled installers for of your benefit. If needed, removal of your old flooring, and moving of your furniture can be provided. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Learn the specifications for installing laminate flooring here.
Have additional questions? Please feel free to contact us directly with questions, concerns and for other suggestions we recommended before installation. Bay View Flooring and Design Center is here to help you.
- Dust, sweep or vacuum the floor regularly to prevent any buildup of dirt or gritty substances that can scratch or dull the floor. If you do vacuum, do not use on with a beater brush, they can cause damage to the floor.
- Any spills should be cleaned up immediately with a damp mop or cloth.
- Occasionally clean the floor with a floor cleaner.
- Sunlight protection. Keep window coverings closed during the times of day when there’s heavy sunlight. COREtec floors can fade or get discolored if overexposed to the sun.
- Cleaning Instructions
COREtec Flooring is a great choice for almost any room within a home or office due to its warm, comforting and quiet qualities. To discuss your flooring needs and service call us today