Spring is just around the corner, but Mohawk’s Step into Spring sale begins now! Save on cozy new floors for your home. Now through March 28, we’re offering up to $1,000 off select Mohawk Flooring styles.
Whisper’s approachable palette offers a selection of neutrals with subtle pastel undertones for interest, beauty and variety. Easy to work with, you can use the colors alone or together to accentuate color or enhance neutral appeal.
Forget the world outside. Inside all is calm
An emerging softness. The feeling envelops you.
Just enough warmth. Your cozy world. Through rose-colored glasses.
The All Pet Fall Sale is here! This sale features Mohawk Flooring products with All Pet Protection and Warranty – the only pet-friendly protection system that covers all pets, all accidents, all the time. Now through October 18th, Bay View Flooring is offering up to $1,000 off select Mohawk Flooring styles with All Pet Protection.
Save up to $1000 on select Mohawk flooring styles.
Please complete the form below to receive your $1,000 coupon.
- Save up to $1,000 on your next purchase of select Mohawk flooring
- Special Financing Available subject to credit approval
- Offer valid from September 6 – October 18, 2018
Make a Bold Statement, Durable & Perfect for open concept spaces
Floorte® uses high-definition printing for a hardwood or tile look that is highly authentic. Its FOLD N TAP®™ locking system is precision-engineered for an easy installation. Floorté™ floors are also strong, durable, flexible—concealing imperfections of the floor beneath—and waterproof, making Floorté™ a great flooring option on and below ground level. (source: shawfloors.com)
We help you every step of the way after you’ve selected your new floor: professional on-site measurement, removal of old flooring, and skilled installation that includes moving your furniture and replacing trim. We do it all expertly, so your floor will look amazing and give lasting satisfaction.
Before Installation of Luxury Vinyl Floor
You want a problem-free installation and, to help ensure it, here’s a checklist of things to do before the installer arrives.
- Furniture is the first step. All furniture and other objects need to be removed from the installation areas. Our installers can remove your furniture, but there may be an additional charge. If we do remove your furniture, you will need to empty any contents of the furniture or closets. We also do not disconnect or reconnect electronics such as TVs, computers, etc.
- The area of installation must be climate controlled (heated or air conditioned). Indoor humidity needs to stay between 45-65%.
- Take into consideration how your old floor covering will be taken up and disposed of. This can be time consuming and we recommend checking with us about the cost and the method of disposal. If you prefer to remove your current flooring, please do this at least one day prior to arrival of your flooring product to allow time for cleanup and floor preparation. If you are removing old carpet, please leave tack strips where they are and pull the staples out of the floor from the original pad.
- What to do concerning your trim. Any shoe molding and quarter round needs to be removed for vinyl installation. Your installer can do this but at an additional charge and they will not be responsible for damage or breakage due to dry or brittle wood. Paint on walls, baseboards and woodwork may also need touch-ups after installation is complete. If this is happens, it is your responsibility.
- Make sure your clean-up plan is clearly discussed with installers. Vinyl installation will produce waste. These materials are usually collected by your installer and left at your trash site. Check with your salesperson before the day of installation so you’re clear about the clean-up, if there are added costs to do so, and ask about the plan for any extra materials to be left for you to be used for future repairs if necessary.
Luxury Vinyl Flooring is not only beautiful, but it is also highly durable and waterproof. It only takes a few simple care and maintenance steps to keep your luxury vinyl floor looking beautiful for years to come and make the most affordable type of flooring.
- Dust, sweep or vacuum the floor regularly to prevent any buildup of dirt or gritty substances that can scratch or dull the floor. If you do vacuum, do not use on with a beater brush, they can cause damage to the floor.
- Any spills should be cleaned up immediately with a damp mop or cloth.
- Occasionally clean the floor with a resilient floor cleaner.
Bay View Flooring is a retail flooring source that really is above the rest. We are family-owned and operated and been in the business in Traverse City, MI area for over 30 years. We pride ourselves in customer service. Bay View Flooring has been awarded Top 50 Companies to watch in 2016 by a conglomerate of companies and a Top 10 businesses by the TC Chamber of Commerce 2015 and ….learn more »